Friday, March 16, 2007

This Quote is Amazing

"What's true in our minds is true, whether some people know it or not. "


My grandma was moved into intesive care last night, why I wasnt in class yet again today. I only think so much can happen to one human being before they snap. Im about to go rent "What dreams may come" since I missed it, not to mention cried my poor little eyes out because really sad and my fifth hour class as a whole has no respect not to mention a soul. Today while we were at the hospital the pastor who did my aunts memorial came up and was talking to us and then he had us pray. I want to go to church again. I use to go when I was little with my neighbor until she moved. I told my aunt now I feel obligated to go so we might start going.
They said she had congestive heart failure, which means fluid filled her heart and lungs, so they put her on dialisis (spelling?) and shes doing so much better. She's on a ventilater and I couldnt go back and see her I was so scared and when I did I honeslty think its the best Ive seen her look all week. Hopefully everything will go back to normal again. All I want is my family back.

2 comments:

Max said...

That is so sad i hope your grandma get better FAST!

Estrella Bella said...

I know exactly how you feel. My grandma just went through this all pretty much. I'm sure everything will be okay! I hope it all works out for you
-Danielle