wasteland by Augustana has been the only song I listen to anymore. It explains almost exactly how I feel.
Im just to the point where all I do now anytime I talk to somebody is cry. I was doing so good with keeping myself together and making everyone think I was happy but Im sorry I cant do it anymore. So if Im sitting in class and Im crying or in the hall crying honestly just leave me alone dont even ask me whats wrong it wont help.
My grandma is in the hospital now by the way. They arent sure what is wrong with her. She hasnt felt good lately and I honeslt think its because everything that happened with my aunt hit her and she cant handle it. I just want my family back. I want everything to be back to normal again.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment