Friday, January 26, 2007

The Shrinking Lonesome Sestina...

About a week ago in class, Ms. Eastman read us a sestina. Something about it, Im not exactly sure, made me think. It made me start to think about where I would be if I didnt have the family I have and I didnt have the life that I have right now. My home is the one place I know I can always run to when I need something, there will always be someone there that I can talk to. My family and friends are by far the most important thing in my life. If we arent getting along I still know that everything will be okay because no matter what they will ALWAY be there for me.
On another note the story she was sharing with us today about the man who had a mannequin fetish was kind of creepy. Its weird to think that someone could be obsessed with something like that. Not to mention hes been doing it his whole life but like to actually be breaking into stores to take them is just weird. He's been arrested something like seven times and hes still doing it. He needs a lot of help. Im not even sure if it would help him at this point with how long he's been doing it.

No comments: